Friday, February 1, 2008

my life in a bubble

I haven't slept much this week. The first of three tests was Monday. I didn't feel prepared and eventhough I passed, I am determined to do better next time. I was wide awake the entire night before so it is a miracle I passed at all. Clinicals were hairy. Just when I thought I was getting back into the swing of things in med surg I was proven wrong. As group leader, I believe I performed well. With my patients, I need to be a little more organized. I am confident that by next week I will be fine. By this time next week, I will be preparing for my final exam. These five week classes fly by.

David and I are thinking about trying a new (new to us) restaurant/jazz club in Cleveland Heights called Nighttown. As you know, I am not much for cooking and the like, so we eat out quite a bit. Which also means we have eaten just about every where around here. I am bored with just going out to eat. I want to be entertained. Life is good, but sometimes you just need to get out there and live a little. This coming from me is a bit of a shock as I am very fond of my position here on my comfy couch, but I am beginning to see that I have lived over half my life in a bubble.

No comments: