Monday, November 19, 2007

A woman without a voice

I have been without my voice since Saturday. It was starting go before the ND vs. Duke game and was completely gone by the end. Today I had to present my NCLEX style question in front of the class and instead of sounding like a competent nursing student I was channelling Peter Brady going through the change. Very frustrating.
Given my voiceless existence, I am unable to attend clinicals tomorrow. Very very frustrating. I will however be able to make up the day. I am sorry to miss because I had just written up a new procedure and schedule for this week that I was anxious to try out. I am group leader so I really wanted to be there. I will spend the day working on my paper and studying for my next quiz to keep me out of trouble,not talking to myself at all.

On a side note, I am also very frustrated with the spell check on this site. It refuses to save my corrections!

No comments: