Friday, May 23, 2008

my toothbrush is possessed

I am not sure why my belongings have a tendency to misbehave like they do. It wasn't long ago that the cd player in my car spewed cds at will and the window decided it was much happier down when I pushed the button for it to go up. What ever creature possessed my car has migrated to the house. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised since the garage is a much cooler appendage of the main dwelling especially since I set the thermostat for 72 yesterday. I am cold damn it! Today my Braun toothbrush would not turn off. I pushed the button repeatedly and nothing. Then I put it on the charger to see what woud happen. Turns out on the charger tames the wild bristled beast. As soon as I take it off it spins like the Tasmanian Devil. Sigh....

No comments: