Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm a Dierks Bentley fan (not just because I think he is a handsome devil ;), so when his fan project was announced I had to be a part of it. Each person who pre-ordered his greatest hits cd had the opportunity to vote on which pictures featured were to be on the cd, the title, and given an executive producer credit on the cd. I have been patiently waiting for it to arrive and today it did. I couldn't get it opened fast enough. Very cool. An added bonus, my given name with my maiden name is on there as well! Two for the price of one. Doesn't get much better people. Oh wait....but it does...

Today was pinning practice. There I learned that the results of NCLEX Predictor Test (required to take in order to graduate) were up. I am happy to report that I passed. What makes this a big deal is that after I took the test, I came home and cried; in the basement, folding socks, so no one could see. I honestly thought I failed.

Life is good.

No comments: