Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's Day

Devin was excited yesterday. He has been anxiously waiting for the day he could legitimately use his itching powder and squirting flower on his friends. The flower had to stay home as the bladder was not to be found. The itching powder picked up the slack much to the dismay of his friends, one of whom asked him to put the itching powder on him. Teenage boys are strange.

I warned J not to fall for any tricks as he left for school. He improvised to fool his classmates because he didn't have any props.

You would think I would be prepared for the phone call I received that morning. I knew what day it was. Nope. David called me to say that Brady Quinn had been traded and I believed him. He has been teasing me for months that the Browns are going to trade him so I should have known. Darn it.

No comments: