Friday, April 11, 2008

Thursday Night TV...What a disappointment

I was really looking forward to Thursday night "must see tv" especially since they were all new. I was disappointed for the most part. I watched My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock, The Office, Scrubs, and Eli Stone. Really, what were the odds of them being mediocre? I guess about the same as all three pieces of my luggage being lost by the airline on the way home from Vegas. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

My Name is Earl wasn't bad really. It just wasn't as funny as it usually is. Both 30 Rock and The Office were painful to watch. Scrubs was simply uninspired. I didn't laugh once until Eli Stone. I liked the gay monkey story line. I am also looking forward to seeing Katey Sagal's new role blossom.

What are the odds next week will be the same?

No comments: