Wednesday, April 2, 2008

field goal in the family room

All I hear is the television in the background and Clara having an afternoon snack. It is so peaceful here since the boys returned to school on Monday. Spring break was fun. Lots of time was spent kicking field goals in the family room. I bought J a goal post for Easter but it has been too cold to take it outside, hence the indoor trial. Mind you, we are using a miniture football that came with it, not the junior sized that would take out the ceiling fan. Everyone is adept at putting the ball through but me. I keep kicking it like a soccer ball. I can't get it up in the air.
During the week, we also played a lot of Rummy. In the past, we didn't keep score because J wasn't ready. As it turns out, he is quite good, so we decided to play a 500 point game. He beat us all. Devin is really good too which makes it very sporting.

I love that they are old enough to play. I think it is time for them to learn Spades!

No comments: