Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Illegal Plates

I am required to have a background and FBI check before entering fourth semester. On the way to be finger printed, I saw a car with the license plate "Illegal". I'm thinking this isn't the smartest personalized plate or even the most clever. If I were a police officer or sheriff I would pull this dumbass over every time he crossed my path. Is this a trend?Will I start to see plates like Wifbtr, drugadct, imapimp, yttrash, Osamarulz, Gocarjkrz, taxchetr...I could go on and on.
I have nothing against cute personalized license plates. I say do what you want. But there are some that beg the question don't you think?

2 comments:

Eric Durbin, RPh said...

Remember what the plates were on a certain white Chevy Chevette out back of Maglott Hall?

I believe it was "STD MFFN"

monkeyhugs said...

The Danville STD MFFN. Many a man was jealous of that Chevette.:) Had my mother allowed me to bring my Firenza Oldsmobile, I would've stolen your thunder. Hmmm...what would my plate have been....