Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yeah! I'm finally back online.

Over the past three days I have only had internet access for a matter of minutes and all the lower numbered channels of our cable were a snowy mess. Turns out there were a number of issues that previous repairmen did not address that led to our difficulties. Our guy was one of the good ones. The channels have never come in so clear, not even when we first had it hooked up. It was killing me not to be able to get online. My online class started Monday and I couldn't get on until a couple of hours ago. I also missed my daily routine of reading blogs, shopping, emails, and the like.

Our TM cable man assured us smoothe sailing from here on out. Turns out he lives less than a minute from my sister and his parents actually live on the same street as Casey. It is a small world.

No comments: