Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome back my big beautiful flat friend. Welcome back.

Adventures in nursing school....process recording, presentation, patient care plan and paper, quiz, lecture, and clinical....lots of work. Next week, test on Monday and process record on therapeutic communitcation paper due Thursday.

It helps that football is almost over for Jason. His last practice is next Saturday and game that Sunday. Devin finished up on Monday.

Last Sunday the tube on the big tv blew. Turns out my affection for the darn thing wore it out. We had just hooked up the Direct TV the day before. David was not happy with me. Had to bring down the bedrm tv until the bulb came in the mail. It only took 4 days for it to get here. In a matter of minutes all was right with the world. Welcome back my dear electronic friend. Welcome back.

My big beautiful friend kept me company as I worked on med cards all day long.

No comments: