Sunday, October 28, 2007

The wind...Lately it has been fierce. Last night it blew over the basketball hoop and dented the heck out of the little van. It whistled and blew through our bundled bodies at Jason's football game. Jason lost his last game. The other team had not won a game so it was a big day for them where as Jason's team had already won 3. Jason was happy for his friend who was on that team.

I am gearing up for Halloween. I put the Jack-O-Lantern lights last night. Sadly they fell already. I put on the table cloth and need to look for my funky place mats with the moving eyeballs. Candy is still there minus two Reeses peanut butter cups. ;) I keep forgetting to carve the pumpkins. I bought these Lite-Brite type bulbs to make designs. Yep, Target can sell me just about anything.

I wrote out most of my Christmas cards already. I am seriously procrastinating. Final exam is Wednesday. I've studied some, but need to focus better.

Last lecture in the am tomorrow then off to Hospice.

No comments: