Monday, October 1, 2007

Back to school

I went back to school this morning. I missed it. The lecture moved along at a tolerable pace. Monday is the short lecture day this five weeks. After class today we went to the local Hospice for a couple of hours. We will spend a day or two there during this rotation. I am not sure how I will do with it. I teared up a few times while there and that is without working with patients. Clinical orientation is tomorrow. It takes 41 minuts to get there. I used Google Maps to get directions. I feel confident that I will make it there without incident. Two great things about this rotation are that I can wear business casual clothes rather than the uniform and I'll be home before the kids.

I have two chapters to read tonight for tomorrow. It is good to be back.

No comments: