Friday, February 15, 2008

Mr. Woodcock

Movie Review: Mr. Woodcock


I really wanted this movie to be good. As you know, I am the two star movie queen. I laugh hysterically every time I watch Just Friends. Every time. So when I saw the trailer for this movie I thought it was the same type of silliness. Trailers are evil. They can brain wash you into believing a movie is good by showing the only clips worthy of viewing (in the entire movie) over and over again. That "Take a lap" line hooked me. It wasn't a terrible movie, but it also wasn't worth the price of rental. I can hear Billy Bob's character now (in his monotone matter-of-fact voice), "Kim, you slack jawed overweight simpleton. Only you would watch this movie and expect it to be funny....[pause, look of disdain] Take a lap."

No comments: