Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Brady Quinn signed with the Browns!!!!!!

Giddy is the word I use to describe....

Yes, yesterday was a reeeaaallly good day. I have had a freakish Batman's The Joker smile on my face from the moment I read the news. If my mother is right, my face is going to freeze like that. I'm okay with that.

We will have to work around our football practice schedules in order to see him at training camp. Well worth it my friends. Devin, Jason, and I all have Browns #10 jerseys ready for the occasion. Although I must admit, it might look a little insane if we show up like that. I will probably dress like a mom, not a groupie. Well, we'll see when the day comes.

Jason made Brady a Browns football book to give him at the Hall of Fame rookie meet and greet. It is 31 pages long. He never did have an opportunity to give it to him. Maybe he will have a chance at camp.

Jason has been writing football books since kindergarten. Every book was about Notre Dame beating some college team. He made me print out the list of every college team from espn's site so they could beat them all. This is his first NFL book. The Browns can thank Brady Quinn for that.

No comments: