Friday, August 10, 2007

Nesting

Today the new mattresses for the boys came. They don't take up as much room as I thought they would. Devin needs a new and much bigger (longer) book shelf. They both still need new dressers, but then so do I. David and I went out to Davitino's tonight. It is the absolute favorite italian restaurant. We finished errands afterward which included trips to Linens and Things, Pat Catans, and Giant Eagle. I have the new sheets in the wash now. David finally put up the world map in the family room. It looks awesome. I bought a frame for my Japanese water lilies and bridge poster, but the size is a bit off so I might use it for something else. I am in serious nesting mode. No I am not pregnant. Bite your tongue. The movie My Super Ex-girlfriend just came on. I have seen bits and pieces before. I will let you know what I think. Watched The Last Kiss last night. I will post on it too.

No comments: