Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Bachelor (1999)

I had seen bits and pieces of the movie The Bachelor but had not seen it fom beginning to end until the other day. I'm glad I did. It is a light hearted feel good chick flick. No Lifetime movie where the bachelor is secretly a cross-dressing serial killer who used to be a woman and has married your mom. No, this is a nice little film where the stereotypical commitment phobic male realizes he really wants to get married to the woman he loves. The movie is full of grand and not so grand gestures that made me giggle. I have found another movie that I will undoubtedly watch 300 times, at least.


My favorite quote was from the priest: It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like. .

No comments: