Thursday, January 24, 2008

three more weeks!

Done with the second week of med surg. Only three more to go. Big test next week and I get to be team leader on Tuesday and I think a quiz on Thursday. Never a dull moment here. They passed out info on clinical practicum and predictor testing. I have until the end of Feb. to decide where I want to go for that rotation. Where you have practicum is often where you end up working so I have to think for a while on this one. I picked up my application for graduation. If I fill out the survey, I get five dollars off the application fee. Whoohoo!

Yesterday was David's birthday. He forgot. We grabbed some take out on our way from picking up his ice cream cake. They have a cookie dough ice cream cake now at Dairy Queen. It was pretty good. The dough was only on top. After eating we settled in for some Rummy and Go Fish. Before we went to bed, I kissed him and told him I was glad he was born. He laughed and said something like the world shares my gratitude in his existence.

No comments: