Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week in Review

Monday
Back to school. Advanced Med Surg is my last class. There are a few people I know in my rotation, all of which are also in my clinical group. This made me happy.

Tuesday
Clinicals. This weeks schedule was slightly different from what it will be next week, which meant I had to be there really early. Still not loving mornings. Even so, it was a good day.

Wednesday
Clinicals. It's been awhile since I've been in med surg but I am getting back into the swing of things. It was a good day.

Thursday
Class. Long day. David and the boys tore down the wallpaper in the hallway.

Friday
Two quizes. Interesting lecture. Awesome instructor. Long day. Four weeks to go. Grocery shopping (forgot paper towels).

Saturday
Renee and Jake came over. Jake and J played air hockey, basketball, video games, etc...Dev had a friend over too. Eventually they all got together to play Risk. I helped Renee research her family tree. Afterward, David and then Jason played us in Boggle. Last but not least was the game Say What?. Big Kitty even made an appearance three times and let Renee pet her. It was a good day. :)

Other
I watched We Are Marshal, A Good Year, and The Long Hot Summer.

We Are Marshal is good. I think I cried the entire movie.

A Good Year is also good. No tissue required. Russell Crowe is as handsome, sexy, and charming as one would hope.

The Long Hot Summer. My all-time favorite movie is as good as it gets.

After doing some research online, I stopped taking One A Day Weight Smart. I found the common side effects are: insomnia, nightmares, nausea, vomiting, and nervousness. Within a couple of days, I was able to sleep without a problem. I have had 2-3 Pepsis a day and still no problem. I am no longer anxious and the dreams are less strange as dreams go. I think it is safe to say that the vitamin was the problem.

No comments: