Sunday, January 20, 2008

Free at last

Last night I had a strange dream. It began with me in jail. I opened a door with a little black and white mouse at my feet also trying to flee. I crouched down by a slightly open sliding window in the dark waiting for a chance to make a break for it. I had to wait for Valerie Bertinelli to lock the door and leave. When she turned I made a break for it. As I was running for the woods, I could see a the reflection of those in the house that Valerie went to warn when she spotted me in a mirror above the trees. The jail was now a house. I could see the residents coming down the stairs hurried to get their robes on as they descended. Then I stopped dead in my tracks before the woods. They were my woods. Standing there, I watched Matthew McConaghey, in pj bottoms (apparently he didn't have a robe), run into the woods after the escaped convict, who was no longer me.

No comments: