Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pomegranate Blueberry ?

I'm getting on David's nerves with the handwashing and healthy eating. I know because he said so. I'm okay with it. While at Target yesterday, I picked up V8 Infusion juice. I had tried it before and did not like it. I tend to keep trying things hoping I will like it eventually like fish, yogert, corn, etc...It's never worked before today. I like this juice. I don't even know what a pomegranate is to be honest and I'm not a fan of blueberries. By all rights I shouldn't like this stuff, but I do. There is no after taste. It's been a couple hours since I drank it at dinner and still nothing.

Tonight we added three-way War to the Rummy/Go Fish mix. Not a keeper. I used to like it as a kid. I remember playing it for hours. Not so much fun for me now. Devin wanted to learn Solitaire and found it as fun as War is for me. I told him Double Deck Solitaire is much better. I have to buy more cards just for that otherwise it is a pain to play because you have to separate the cards at the end each sitting.

No comments: