Monday, December 10, 2007

Random thoughts

1. The cap to my son's bubbles fits my Clorox bleach bottle. The original cap rolled under the gigantic shelving we have downstairs and I can't get it.

2. Peyton Manning is darn cute. I cannot get enough of his commercials.

3. One package of peanut butter cookie dough is not enough and three bags of candy kisses is too many.

4. Brady Quinn is far too good to be on the sidelines. How much longer are the Browns going to torture us!!!

5. Letting a good looking foreign gentleman buff your nail in the middle of the mall will only leave you with a discolored nail and the feeling that you are not using your time wisely.

6. Ebay is my friend.

7. I can no longer chew the left side of my mouth.

8. I don't get out enough.

9. I need a hobby other than myspace and Zuma.

10. I need to decide what area of nursing to go into.

11. Charlie Sheen has either an abnormally large head or a small body.

12. I look pretty good as an elf.

13. Regina Spektor's voice is lovely.

14. Google maps is just as inaccurate as mapquest.

No comments: