Monday, May 14, 2007

big white goose seeks sexy pink flamingos....

The big white goose greeted us today at the dock. He usually stays by the entrance, but today he decided to welcome us back for the season personally. At the lagoons there are many animals lurking such as geese and their newly hatched goslings, groundhogs, bunnies, birds that heckle you, ducks, fish, snapping turtles, Herons, and the one and only big white goose. We think maybe he was lured to our dock by the sexy pink flamingos put up by our neighbors. Who can guess the thought process of a goose in such matters. The most unusual sighting, aside from the friendly goose, was the white heron. I have never seen a white one. What's next...white snapping turtles?

We took a ride on the boat, the first for me this season. It was beautiful out. The sun glistened on the water as the light was dispersed into it's many shades in the mist. I felt the mist wash over me and contentment absorb into my pores.

No comments: