Thursday, May 10, 2007

Super Pacman rocks

Super Pacman is my favorite video game of all time. Most people have never heard of it. At the arcade I used to flip the game; Yes, I was that good. Six months ago I was thrilled to discover it was re-released with Pacman as a plug-in game. I own two of them just in case one breaks.

Back in the day, I had patterns memorized and knew just which keys opened which gates. I have the patterns down again, but I'm still stuggling with the gates. Frustrating. That's okay. I would rather be frustrated playing a game I love than never play it again.

Now...if only I could find a Mr. Do! plug-in. Then my life would be complete. For Halle Barry all is right in her world if once a year she can fit into the jeans she wore at 15. Me....I just want to play my video game. I got rid of those jeans last year.

No comments: