Thursday, May 3, 2007

Final exam

The day started with my final exam at 8am. Grades to be posted at 5pm. That left a whole day to obsess with neurotic intensity of a 1000 suns.

I spent the day just hanging out. I tried not to think about. I really did. I fooled around on the computer, exercised, washed clothes, put away dishes, watched tv, played tennis....Devin's tennis match was the best distraction of all. He played singles this match. He won 4 out of 8. This was only his second time as a single and he has improved considerably. He played hard and enjoyed every minute of it.

By the time it was over it was time to go back up to the school. I waited for David to come home first because he wanted to go eat afterward. Turns out we had something to celebrate. I did very well on my final and in my class. Three semesters down. One to go.



*****Mom, I will try to call you tomorrow or Saturday.:)

No comments: