Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Feet inspired

Lately J has been putting on tap performances left and right. Tonights show ended with him accidentally kicking a kitchen chair. Yes, he really gets into it. This is new. I am inclined to believe that his sudden interest was inspired by the movie Happy Feet. Sadly my boy takes after me. When I was a kid Fame was popular. At the beginning of every show Debbie Allen would say,"You've got big dreams? You want fame? Well fame is going to cost. And right here is where you get it. With sweat."
I thought that was so cool. Also, there were cute guys dancing around in tights. What girl wouldn't be inspired by that? I used to put on dance productions for my mother, just like J. Eventually my enthusiasm waned. I'm guessing his will too after we see Shek 3.

No comments: