Monday, May 7, 2007

socially inept

I was talking to a good friend the other day. She had read my blog and saw how many I had written. Her first response was, "You have too much time on your hands." I tried to rationalize by saying that this was my destressor, a hobby. And that is true. But, could my time be better spent? If you were to ask my husband, the answer would be a resounding yes.

I started blogging to keep my family and friends up to date with my life. My socially inept personality loves the internet. This forum allows me to communicate without using the phone or actually seeing anyone in person on a regular basis.

Anyway, my husband is right. I should be pulling all the books off my enormous bookshelf and organizing it. Or in the basement putting back the containers. Or vacuuming the baseboards throughout the house. Sigh....there are plenty of things to do. None of which are as fun as writing for you.

No comments: