Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Get thee to Target

I have been thinking about putting away summer clothes and such which means I would have to buy containers. Last night, David voiced his discontent with my management of the house, which is probably what fueled or inspired my trip to Target this morning.

I bought two organizing drawer sets on wheels. The small one is for Dev. His dresser is falling apart and this will due until I can buy a new one. I brought down his old one to go out with the trash. Chances are, it will be gone before the truck comes. Lots of garage pickers out here eventhough it is against the city ordinance. The larger organizer went in our room. David did not have enough room in the dresser for both his work and casual clothes. Now he has the entire dresser. I cleaned out my drawers and found many things to get rid of. What remains fits perfectly in the organizer. Our room really isn't big enough for a bedroom set.

I also picked up hangers (shirts, pants, and belts), 18 gal. containers, and assorted junk from the dollar bins.

I was happy to get the containers on sale for $4.99 a piece. Two are already filled. I am currently taking a break. All six should be full by tonight.

Dev has a game after school. He said they are going to play the second string players. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they do. He would be over the moon.

No comments: