Monday, September 24, 2007

Random things: requested by Ava

This is for my friend Ava who tagged me.

1. I lettered in speech in the 9th grade.

2. I still remember the National Forensic Leauge debate topic for debate team in 1986- Resolved that the federal government should implement a comprehensive long-term agricultural policy in the United States.

3. I love the episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends called Mac Daddy.

4. I am more comfortable talking to people one on one than in a group.

5. I want to see Rome before I die.

6. I talk to myself.

7. I cannot tell a story to save my life.

8. I have almost every letter ever written to me in my life.

9. I am afraid of the episode of Fantasy Island where the puppet comes to life.

10. I genuinely feel bad when I say or think something negative about anyone even if it is justified.

No comments: