Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our Week in Review

Saturday Jason had practice and a birthday party. He asked me to stay and I was reluctant to do so until the bowling alley put on the Notre Dame game for me. Jason seemed to have trouble bowling while I watched but excelled when I was a few yards away. That made it easy to watch the game and him. I appear to be bad luck for both Jason and the Irish unfortunately. I was not discouraged by the game. The post-Brady Quinn Notre Dame era is going to take time to get used to yes, but I see talent just waiting to become great. A little experience and time is all that they need.

Sunday, we took the boat to see the air show. The planes came really close. Very cool. It wasn't long before Jason needed to use the lav. After going below deck he became sea sick and we decided to head back to the dock. We went out for a nice dinner and then took J to play putt-putt. We rarely get an opportunity to spend time with just Jason so we wanted to make it special. After I earned third place, we went back to the dock where David and J took the jet ski out while I slept off the Bonine (sea sick med) I took hours earlier for the ride out to Cleveland.

It was dark by the time we returned home.

This week was dominated by football. Devin's team lost again. He has yet to play. Both times, the other team played all their players whereas his coach leaves 7 on the bench every game. Jason has his first game on Sunday. They will no doubt give Browns updates inbetween plays.

Here's hoping both Jason's Wolverines and Brady's Browns play like champions.

No comments: