Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yeah! New shows!!!

Last night I was really missing the Gilmore Girls. It used to be on at 8pm and now there is nothing on in that time slot that interests me. Perhaps I should buy the series on DVD to create my own programing schedule.

The CW premiered Reaper at 9pm. Bret Harrison plays Sam, a guy who's parents sold his soul to the devil before he was born. I really love this show. It is original. Ray Wise is very entertaining as "The Devil". Granted, he is no Elizabeth Hurley (Bedazzled) guys ; no skimpy outfits or sexual overtones. Well, at least not yet anyway. The supporting cast meshes well with the lead character. I cannot wait to see what happens next week.

From 10-11pm we watched Cane on CBS. I have liked Jimmy Smits since his time on L.A. Law. There is just something about him. He is the Heather Locklear of television. You have rating problems? Bring in Jimmy. While there was no saving the West Wing, he did wonders for NYPD Blue. Somewhere David Caruso just felt a sharp pain in his neck. Yes Mr. Caruso, he is infinitely better than you could ever hope to be. The show is a cross between The Godfather and the 2003 miniseries Kingpin.

I hope it does well. I usually watch reruns of the George Lopez show or Scrubs at that time. I will have to make an effort to watch this again.

I am so excited that my favorite show, The Office, is premiering this week! I cannot wait to see Jim and Pam together.

No comments: