Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Departed

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Departed

Everyone pulled a Bruce Willis except Marky Mark. I say that whenever a major actor dies in a film like Willis in Armagedon. If an actor dies early in the movie I call it an Eric Estrada because in Airport 1975 he lasted only minutes before being sucked out of the plane. You see how it works.

I had no interest in seeing The Departed. Not my kind of movie. I know, how could The Godfather movies by on my list of favorties, but The Departed gets snubbed. Well, it is what it is. Anyway, I haven't seen many movies lately that 1) surprised me, 2) made me jump (twice), 3) made me laugh, 4) left me satisfied. Eventhough it did not have the happy ending that I am terribly fond of, I have to give it 3 stars. Quality movie ladies and gentlemen. It is rare.

No comments: