Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jnauary 4-6

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Electric lilacs

My mom gave me a lilac for Christmas. It is made of lights. Very pretty really. The only thing is I don't know what to do with it. It has a stake attachment to put it outside, but I don't want to do that. I think it would look lovely lit up inside at night. I would put it in a vase but the cord sticks out making it look odd. Any suggestions?



Friday, January 05, 2007

Monkey Hugs Current mood: cheerful

I often call my youngest son Monkey Boy because often times he acts like a monkey. Not in the banana eating, nit picking sort of way, more like Curious George. Does Curious George eat bananas with the Man in the Yellow Hat? Anyway, he is very talented in most things monkey. He likes to grab ahold of you and hug you with all of his might. This is what we call the Monkey Hug.


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Star Wars Action figures

For Christmas I bought my youngest son Star Wars action figures. They are a little different than the ones I used to have (Princess Leia and Luke). With all the episodes out there are enough figures to balance the force on both sides. It is very cool to see Jason get so excited about Star Wars. It reminds me of how excited Devin was when we took him to the theater for episode 1. Shoot, it takes me back to seeing Star Wars myself back in the day when there was only one.
Jason gave me his Princess Leia when I told him I wish I still had mine. She sits on the end table poised to take on any storm trooper or cat that might cross her path.

No comments: