Sunday, April 15, 2007

Celebrity Couples that Fit

1. Tom and Rita Hanks

They look like someone who would live next door to you. A nice loving couple.

2. Keith Urban and Nichole Kidman

She is beautiful and he is cool as hell and not bad to look at.

3. Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward

They have amazing chemistry. I loved them in The Long Hot Summer.

4. Clint Black and Lisa Hartman-Black

They look like they were carved out of cream cheese.

5. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw ( My husband disagrees with me on this one. He thinks she is too good for him.)

6. John Travolta and Kelly Preston
They live by my husband's uncle. He jokingly curses Mr. Travolta every time he hears him flying over for not taking him to Vegas with him. lol

7. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner

I thought Daredevil proved they were a good fit. They evidently thought so too. You can tell when people genuinely like each other.

No comments: