Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring is here...maybe

In Ohio, mother nature's moody. We can have several seasons in one day. The last couple of days have been lovely. Yesterday Devin's coach cancelled his practice so I took him and Jason up to the tennis courts to play. I never played tennis really. We used to go up to hit tennis balls off the backboard at the park, but I didn't know how to play. We played three games by the rules. Inbetween games we just hit the ball for fun so Jason would have a chance to hit the ball. I like the game more now that I know how it supposed to be played.

After an hour we headed home. Shot some baskets in the front yard while David cleaned the boat. It goes in this week. Yeah!

Today was even more beautiful. More basketball, but mostly tackle football. Jason hits so hard he can take down Devin and his friends. It's funny to watch.

Tore David away from the boat for a bit and went to the store. I bought another Dierks Bentley cd Modern Day Drifter. Devin thinks the picture of Dierks on the CD cover looks like David Bowie in that picture hanging at the Home Town Buffet. I strongly disagree. Listening to it now. It's a good one. I also bought some of those execise bands. Physical therapy uses them. I thought I would give them a try.

No comments: