Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Name Tag Marco Polo

I was running late this morning because I couldn't find my name tag. An organized person would account for all necessary items the night before so the next morning would be worry free. I'm thinking organization is not a bad idea. If only it were in my genes.

I found my other name tag attached to my lab coat and off I went. I managed to make it to school on time, however I did so without a coat. For those of you not in Northeast Ohio let me just say it is in the 40's today with intermittent hail. It is colder now than it was this morning. So now my chest hurts. Can't afford to get sick. It is all linked.

Had I been organized I would not have been stressed this morning. I would have put on a coat. I would not feel under the weather. I would not be stressed about getting sick.

My husband is the most organized person I know. He has spent years trying to convince me that organization is essential for daily living.

I hate it when he is right.

No comments: