Thursday, April 12, 2007

Notes from the Underbelly

I don't know when this show first aired but I am watching it for the first time tonight. It cracks me up. One of the couples finds out the wife is pregnant two seconds after they decide to try. I became pregnant with Devin two weeks after we told everyone we were trying. I will never forget the look on David's face as he looked at the plus sign. All he kept saying was "I thought we had more time." Everyone had told us it could take months or even a year to get pregnant. As thrilled as I was, once the reality of the pregnancy hit me, I felt sheer panic. I didn't know anything about babies other than I wanted one.

I am giving this show a tentative 3 star rating because I have only seen 2 episodes and that does not prove it is a hit.

No comments: